About My Hebrew Tattoo
Accurate Translations and Designs for Your Hebrew Tattoo!
Looking to get a Hebrew tattoo?
Get the best service and most accurate result!
Whether you have just started looking for an idea or you have already chosen your tattoo -
Get your tattoo from professional translators who are native Hebrew speakers while saving time and money on your tattoo design.
You get –
- An accurate translation
- Your choice of a beautiful design
- Huge selection of font choices
- Extra speedy service
and much more!
We offer accurate, fast and friendly service, and even friendlier prices. We also have proven experience in preparing both classical, Biblical tattoos and original words and phrases for our satisfied customers.
Nothing but the best –
- Professional and accurate consultation and translation of any Hebrew word, phrase or verse that you would like for your Hebrew tattoo
- Your choice of 3 different fonts and designs for your Hebrew tattoo from dozens of fonts
- Service within 24 hours (or even less!) - your translation and design will be ready within 24-96 hours, or even faster; look at our services & prices to learn more!
- Even if you’ve already made the appointment with your tattoo artist, we can provide you with your Hebrew Tattoo translation and design on time!
A little about us -
We are native Hebrew speakers with a profound knowledge of both English and Hebrew language, grammar and legacy. We also have a Bible scholar. For any Bible inscription, we will advise you on choosing unique Bible verses for your Hebrew tattoo or will explain the meaning (or meanings, if exist) of your chosen verse. We also have experienced English to Hebrew and Hebrew to English translators, so you’re positive that you are getting the tattoo you want!
Just remember -
- Hebrew is not an easy language. Even Hebrew native speakers don’t speak it correctly; and writing it correctly, especially when it comes to idioms and Bible verses, is even less common. This is particularly true when the phrase is with Nikkud (the little dots and dashes around the letters) – most Hebrew native speakers will be able to read it, but not to write it correctly!
- Most Hebrew tattoo meaning or spelling mistakes cannot be fixed by re-doing the tattoo. Fixing the mistake would only be possible after a very expensive laser tattoo removal treatment. So why not get it right the first time?
We take pride in the professional and friendly service that we provide our customers with:
- L.G., UK – “Thank you so much for the great service you provide!! You where really helpful, not just in the translation, but with the extra information you provided. So thank you again!”
- M.V.E., Holland – “The service provided by ‘my-hebrew-tattoo.com’ was outstanding! I was given good advice about whether or not to use Nikkud and I received my translation immediately. Also, I am very pleased with the designs they provided, my tattoo looks amazing!”
- R.G., USA – “I was very nervous to use a service to get something translated. My-Hebrew-Tattoo took their time through multiple emails to answer any and all questions. The process was easy and the staff very helpful. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a professional and legit service.”
- Heli.K., Finland – “Many thanks for fast and helpful service. Tattoo is just what I wanted and it was great to be able to rely on your expertise.”
B.R, USA - “Just a note to say that i finally got my tattoo.I’m so happy with it, i absolutely love it. It’s so reassuring knowing that someone has taken the time to translate it accurately so i know that it means exactly what i want it to.I thought that it was great the way that i was given so many options and decisions to make, that i wouldn’t have thought off if i was doing it on my own. I felt very well looked after.Thanks so much!”
Read more of what our customers have to say.